Hybrid workforce strategy
Elevate Your Employee Value Proposition
Stand out as an employer-of-choice by offering first-class employee experience and workplace-related perks.
Strategic approach to employee experience (EX) is a new must for companies that want to stay relevant to the modern business environment. HR's role at the strategy table has become critical for any organization's long term success.
Productivity and Engagement
Support Your Workforce Strategy with Effective Workplace Arrangements
Take Your Strategic Role at the C-Table
We help HRs elevate their role at the strategy table by effectively communicating the modern workplace needs to Real Estate and Finance teams in order to win and retain top talent.
Drive Your Company's Transformation Process
By putting their goals into the whole company context, HRs can drive alignment across business units and get everyone's buy-in for proposed work policies and initiatives.
Guide Workplace Strategy with Objective Data Insights on People Performance, Engagement and Well-Being
reach consensus Faster
Assess remote-readiness for different job roles to identify and solve the unique challenges they face when working out of office, home, and third locations. .
- Which roles performance gets most affected by co-location patterns?
- Which teams are affected in engagement and productivity when allowed to work remotely and should be co-located most of time?
- If team members co-locate in smaller groups in a few locations closer to where they live, how does performance compare to when they all work at one place? When they all work from home?
- How do work settings correlate to employees’ deadlines being met?
- Are different tasks performed faster when done remote / full day co-location / on-demand co-location?
- How does professional or informal ambience affect efficiency?
- Are there any bottlenecks created by lack of co-location?
Balance needs and Expectations
Explore how combinations of physical workplace factors effect employees' behavior patterns. Compare objective data with survey results about people's own productivity estimations.
- What services and amenities do employees want to have access to? Which ones do they consistently use?
- What formats and ambiences drive positive effect on team engagement?
- Which locations do employees prefer when given free choice?
- How do work hours change under different workplace policies?
- How do aggregated costs per employee compare under different workplace policies?
- Which departments or teams are least efficient in their space expenses?
- Which workspace amenities and services can be part of compensation packages to optimize payroll?
- How to optimize cost of workplace safety and employee insurance?
Track Change in Real Time
Combine employee survey results with objective internal and external data to manage your employer brand sentiments
- How different workplace initiatives reflect in employees’ sentiments?
- How flexible are your work policies in comparison to your industry competitors?